We invite you to Audio Video Show 2023 – on October 27-29, 2023
WHAT DO WE HAVE INSIDE THE AMPLIFIER?
- The power amplifier stage is a unique design operating in class A
with operating properties typical of tube stages.
- Design – DUAL MONO
- Two separate power supplies for the left and right channels
- Housing made of a single piece of aluminum – perfect cooling
- THT elements / output transistors selected manually
- 16V AC transformer power supply
- Three output sockets – balanced XLR 4 pin, Pentacon 4.4mm, Jack 6, 3mm
- RCA and mini Jack line inputs – for connecting CD, Tuner, DAT, tape recorder and DAC.
- Adjusting the input signal level separately for each channel
- Balance adjustment – adjusting the level for different sensitivity of the left and right ear
The amplifier is specially designed to play music from the genres of Opera, Classical, Jazz, Rock and POP.
It is dedicated to work with very demanding headphones. Tested with:
- Sennheiser (HD-600, HD-800)
- AKG (Q701,812)
- Audeze (LCD3, LCD4)
- Final Audio Design (Pandora Hope IV, VI, D8000)
- Hifiman (from Amanda to Susvar